The objects for which the Non-Profit Organisation – Krishna Community Limited (Limited by guarantee) – is established are:
- To further the constituent societies of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness. Referred to herein also as the ISKCON Society, or ISKCON, which expressions shall mean the organizations or bodies throughout the world formed under the same or other names in pursuance of the directions of His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada (Srila Prabhupada) for the following or similar purposes:
a) To systematically propagate spiritual knowledge to society at large and educate all people in the techniques of spiritual life to check the imbalance of values in life and achieve real unity and peace in the world.
b) To propagate a consciousness of Krishna as revealed in the Bhagavad-gita and Srimad Bhagavatam.
c) To bring the Society members together and nearer to Krishna, the prime entity, and thus develop the idea within the members and humanity that each soul is part and parcel of the quality of Godhead (Krishna).
d) To teach and encourage the Sankirtan movement of congregational chanting of the holy name of God as revealed in the teachings of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu.
e) To erect a holy place of transcendental pastimes for the members and society, dedicated to the Personality of Krishna.
f) To bring the members closer together to teach a simple and more natural way of life.
g) With the view towards achieving the purposes mentioned above, publishing and distributing periodicals, magazines, books, and other writings and media.
- To organize any charitable trust or other body that the society may lawfully undertake.
- To promote, form, and encourage the formation of societies, bodies, and trusts to spread Krishna Consciousness and the teachings of Srila Prabhupada.
- To collect donations and subscriptions.
- To do all such acts, deeds, matters, and things as may be deemed incidental or conducive to the preceding objects.